All shows are soundboards unless otherwise noted. All files are .zips containing mp3s converted @ 160kbps. Once you've downloaded a file, it's yours to keep. Burn it, redistribute it, pass out copies on the street, I don't care.

Note: Well, they kicked my ass off YouTube, so no more samples.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

KISS-New Jersey Meadowlands 1992


Here's one from the Revenge Tour, recorded at the Meadowlands Arena in East Rutherford NJ on Oct. 9, 1992, from a boot titled "Unchained & Unmasked". It's an audience tape, but even if you're a "soundboard snob" like me, you'll hardly be able to tell the difference.

Disc 1
1. Creatures Of The Night
2. Deuce
3. I Just Wanna
4. Unholy
5. Parasite
6. Heaven's On Fire
7. Christine Sixteen
8. Domino
9. Watchin' You
10. Hotter Than Hell
11. Firehouse
12. I Want You (w/Eric Singer Solo)
13. Forever

Disc 2
1. War Machine
2. Rock And Roll All Nite
3. Lick It Up
4. Take It Off
5. Cold Gin
6. Tears Are Falling
7. I Love It Loud
8. Detroit Rock City
9. Shout It Out Loud
10. God Gave Rock 'N Roll To You
11. Love Gun/Star Spangled Banner

Download Disc 1
Download Disc 2

No comments: