All shows are soundboards unless otherwise noted. All files are .zips containing mp3s converted @ 160kbps. Once you've downloaded a file, it's yours to keep. Burn it, redistribute it, pass out copies on the street, I don't care.

Note: Well, they kicked my ass off YouTube, so no more samples.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Cheap Trick-Rockford, Illinois 1977



1. Hello There
2. Come On, Come On
3. 'Ello Kiddies
4. Taxman, Mr. Thief
5. Oh Candy *
6. You're All Talk
7. Southern Girls
8. Downed
9. Loser
10. Ain't That A Shame
11. Please Mrs. Henry
12. I Want You To Want Me
13. He's A Whore *
14. Down On The Bay
15. Goodnight Now

*These two songs are from a vinyl rip I did a few years ago, so the quality might not be quite the same as the rest of the tracks, but I think I got it pretty close.

Download

No comments: