All shows are soundboards unless otherwise noted. All files are .zips containing mp3s converted @ 160kbps. Once you've downloaded a file, it's yours to keep. Burn it, redistribute it, pass out copies on the street, I don't care.

Note: Well, they kicked my ass off YouTube, so no more samples.

Friday, December 22, 2006

The Beatles-Budokan Hall Tokyo 1966

This is the evening show on July 2nd, 1966. The crowd is relatively docile, making it one of their more listenable live recordings.


1. Rock And Roll Music
2. She's A Woman
3. If I Needed Someone
4. Day Tripper
5. Baby's In Black
6. I Feel Fine
7. Yesterday
8. I Wanna Be Your Man
9. Nowhere Man
10. Paperback Writer
11. I'm Down

Download

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome post, had to snag for the historical reference if nothing else, mdmelec