All shows are soundboards unless otherwise noted. All files are .zips containing mp3s converted @ 160kbps. Once you've downloaded a file, it's yours to keep. Burn it, redistribute it, pass out copies on the street, I don't care.

Note: Well, they kicked my ass off YouTube, so no more samples.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Police-L.A. Staples Center 2007

The Police reunion just blew through L.A. last week. If only I had a house to mortgage I could have bought a ticket. I'll just have to make do with this excellent audience recording from the Staples Center gig on June 20th.



Disc 1
1. Message In A Bottle
2. Synchronicity II
3. Walking On The Moon
4. Voices Inside My Head/ When The World Is Running Down
5. Don't Stand So Close To Me
6. Driven to Tears
7. The Bed Is Too Big Without You
8. Truth Hits Everybody
9. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
10. Wrapped Around Your Finger
11. De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

Disc 2
1. Invisible Sun
2. Walking In Your Footsteps
3. Can't Stand Losing You
4. Roxanne
5. King Of Pain
6. So Lonely
7. Every Breath You Take
8. Next To You

Download Complete File
Download 30 second mp4 sample

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Sam! How are you?

My name is Miguel. I knew your blog in comments for another blog.
Dude,congratulations for your hard work! I'ts Incredible!!! Great rare stuffs and bootlegs!!! Thanks a lot for this and best wishes,Miguel (from Brazil)

Excuse me for my poor english,ok? Bye!