All shows are soundboards unless otherwise noted. All files are .zips containing mp3s converted @ 160kbps. Once you've downloaded a file, it's yours to keep. Burn it, redistribute it, pass out copies on the street, I don't care.

Note: Well, they kicked my ass off YouTube, so no more samples.

Monday, June 18, 2007

KISS-Destroyer Demos



1. Detroit Rock City (instrumental)
2. King Of The Nighttime World (instrumental)
3. God Of Thunder (instrumental)
4. Great Expectations
5. Flaming Youth
6. Sweet Pain (instrumental)
7. None Of Your Business
8. Do You Love Me
9. Untitled Instrumental
10. Detroit Rock City '98

Download Complete File
Download 30 second mp4 sample

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this rare stuff,Sam! Best wishes,Miguel(Brazil)

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I think warm-hearted post. Specially the designation attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

JIM HAYES said...

hey! thanks for posting this! i didn't know i needed it until now!