Here are some various Beatles outtakes, in unbelievably excellent studio quality.
1. I Saw Her Standing There Recorded Feb. 11, 1963 "Please Please Me" session. No echo effects.
2. One After 909 Recorded March 5, 1963 "From Me To You" session. Completely different than what was recorded later for "Let It Be".
3. She's A Woman Take 2 recorded September-October 1964. No lead guitar, piano, or additional overdubbed vocals. No fade-out at the end.
4. I'm Looking Through You Take 1 recorded October 1965 "Rubber Soul" session. No chorus, no fade-out at the end.
5. If You've Got Troubles Unreleased song recorded October 1965 "Rubber Soul" session. Ringo Starr on lead vocals.
6. How Do You Do It Unreleased song recorded September 4, 1962 "Please Please Me" session. Prepared as a second single, but never released.
7. Penny Lane Mono mix recorded December 29, 1966. Extra trumpet flourish at end.
8. Strawberry Fields Forever Recorded December 1966. Different mix and faster than the released version.
9. From Me To You Alternate take recorded March 4-5, 1963.
10. Besame Mucho Recorded June 6, 1962 with Pete Best on drums. A different take than the Decca tapes.
11. The Fool On The Hill Recorded September 6, 1967. Demo version with just Paul solo on piano.
12. Paperback Writer Recorded in April 1966. Same as the single, but with different mix, no echo effects on vocals, and no fade-out at the end.
1. Can't Buy Me Love Alternate take recorded January 29, 1964.
2. There's A Place Take 3, intro only.
3. There's A Place Take 4, recorded February 11, 1963 "Please Please Me" session. Alternate version with no harmonica or piano.
4. That Means A Lot Unreleased song recorded February 1965 "Help!" session. Paul McCartney on lead vocals.
5. Day Tripper False start
6. Day Tripper Recorded October 16, 1965. No vocal overdubs, and no fade-out at end.
7. I Am The Walrus Recorded September 1967 "Magical Mystery Tour" session. Unedited long version without strings, bass, choral and vocal overdubs.
8. Misery Take 1 recorded February 11, 1963 "Please Please Me" session. Alternate take without piano or echo effects.
9. Leave My Kitten Alone Unreleased song recorded August 5, 1964 "Beatles For Sale" session. John Lennon on lead vocals.
10. We Can Work It Out Alternate take recorded October 20, 1965.
11. A Hard Day's Night Recorded April 16, 1964 "A Hard Day's Night" session. No acoustic guitar, gat guitar or piano.
12. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) Alternate take recorded October 1965.
Download Complete File
Download 30 second mp4 sample
All shows are soundboards unless otherwise noted. All files are .zips containing mp3s converted @ 160kbps. Once you've downloaded a file, it's yours to keep. Burn it, redistribute it, pass out copies on the street, I don't care.
Note: Well, they kicked my ass off YouTube, so no more samples.