All shows are soundboards unless otherwise noted. All files are .zips containing mp3s converted @ 160kbps. Once you've downloaded a file, it's yours to keep. Burn it, redistribute it, pass out copies on the street, I don't care.

Note: Well, they kicked my ass off YouTube, so no more samples.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Elvis-Las Vegas: Feb. 23, 1970

I don't think I need to remind anybody what happened thirty years ago today, do I?


1. All Shook Up
2. I Got A Woman
3. Long Tall Sally
4. Don't Cry Daddy
5. Hound Dog
6. Love Me Tender
7. Kentucky Rain
8. Let It Be Me
9. I Can't Stop Loving You
10. See See Rider
11. Sweet Caroline
12. Polk Salad Annie
13. Instrumental Interlude
14. Introductions 1
15. Blueberry Hill / Lawdy Miss Clawdy
16. Heartbreak Hotel
17. One Night
18. It's Now Or Never
19. Suspicious Minds
20. Introductions 2
21. Can't Help Falling In Love
22. Walk A Mile in My Shoes *

* I'm not sure where this last song is from, it was just tacked on the end. A rehersal maybe?

Download Complete File
Download 30 second mp4 sample

1 comment:

Chad said...

I think the link is broken....or maybe I just dont get it?