All shows are soundboards unless otherwise noted. All files are .zips containing mp3s converted @ 160kbps. Once you've downloaded a file, it's yours to keep. Burn it, redistribute it, pass out copies on the street, I don't care.

Note: Well, they kicked my ass off YouTube, so no more samples.

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Johnny Cash-Rotterdam Netherlands 1981



1. Intro Medley
2. Ring Of Fire
3. A Thing Called Love
4. Sunday Morning Coming Down
5. Folsom Prison Blues
6. San Quentin
7. The Last Time
8. Without Love
9. Doin' My Time
10. The Baron
11. Far Side Banks Of Jordan
12. I Walk The Line
13. Give My Love To Rose
14. The Long Black Veil
15. Hey Porter
16. I Still Miss Someone
17. Big River
18. Lay Me Down In Dixie
19. Ghost Riders In The Sky
20. Casey Jones
21. Orange Blossom Special
22. Matchbox/Whole Lotta Shaking Goin' On/Blue Suede Shoes*
23. I'll Fly Away/I Saw The Light/Daddy Sang Bass/Will The Circle Be Unbroken*
24. Rock And Roll Ruby*

*The last three tracks feature Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis

Download Complete File
Download 30 second mp4 sample

No comments: